Setting your country's flag to your windows 7 taskbar, by ZEUS os X. (+ Flip 3d effect shortcut added see [link] )
[making the looking also as possible as mac os x right side of taskbar]
My method ---> [first must added Quick Launch toolbar on Windows 7 taskbar]
*********** The benefit using Quick Launch toolbar is that you can add not only a programs shortcut but a folder's also, or a theme's Name shortcut, like Aero, so you can easily change your themes, from your taskbar via Quick Launch toolbar. **************
Please Download my files and then copy the 'Taskbar shortcuts' folder to C:\Taskbar shortcuts [provided C is the main hard disk of your operating sustem]
1. Right clik to your windows taskbar. Deselect Lock the taskbar.
2. Again Right clik to your windows taskbar.
a.Then Right-click the taskbar -> Toolbars -> New toolbar
b. type the following into the "folder" field - "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch", where username is your user name on your user account.
c. click 'Select folder'.
d. now you can rearrange the Quick Launch into it's classic position.
3. a. right-click the Quick Launch and uncheck "Show Text". right-click again to uncheck "Show Title".
b. size the title-less and label-less Quick Launch area to your liking.
4. Make a folder on your hard disk, having inside any kind of shortcuts of important application [for example ' Regional and Language Options','Search', 'Sound Volume', 'Flip3D effect' !!! etc. and 2 folders of icons, one with countries's flags and one with your [mac style systray] icons.
5. Drag a shotcut, for example the ' Regional and Language Options'shortcut with your mouse to the toolbar Quick Launch which exist on the right part of taskbar.
Then right clik to the new shortcut you made on taskbar, select properties,change icon and then choose browse and on the file name wright the address that the countries's flags folder exist. For example C:\Taskbar shortcuts\Countries Flags .
6. Then drag the other shortcuts [and replace their icon if you preffer from the folder exist. For example C:\Taskbar shortcuts\icons ]
7. Making the toolbar Quick Launch as big or small you preffer, draging with the mouse. If you want your county's flag to have invisible space right or left of it, drag an 'invisible' folder i made, from the folder exist.[ For example C:\Taskbar shortcuts ], or if for any reason these not worked drag any empty folder [or if you dont mind a shortcut like my computer or control panel etc] as many times as big the space you want to make.
Then for being invisible this shortcuts on your taskbar make to any of them right clik, for changing their icon select properties,change icon and then choose a not visible icon exist on your %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll .
8. Right clik to your windows taskbar. Select Lock the taskbar.
please give credits for the flags to firstname.lastname@example.org, as he made the flag png in many sizes. [i have transport only some to 16x16 icons]
also i transfer some flag icons and systray icons from panther's and other osx icons found on the page
[link] [please download Mac OS X Panther Icons] , and also
this was a visual style/theme and i have inserted the image to that area. but as to some languages that was not at the same position , i decided not to use it anymore, anyway some versions of it was to my first old themes to [link] and some other to [link] ------------
there is an area of about 100 pixels between the flag [=quiq launch toolbar] and the number of the hour , i made this [link] as possible nearer, the shortest distance bettween to see it better. That happened because windows use this area between the flag [=quiq launch toolbar] and the number of the hour, is for the notification area icons and Notifications.
Now more right from the hour you can not put the flag. I have not used any 3rd party application like tc clock which may helps to what you ask. [this modification i did is withought any 3rd party applications using] So if you use 3rd party application it is possible to do this: right clik to your taskbar, properties, find where it is written Notification area press Customize, Then go to the bottom of the window and select 'Turn system icons on or off', then change all the 'on' values to 'off', press ok in all the windows needed so to be saved your choices, and after your flag goes at the right part of your task bar.
unfortunately microsoft [from what i know] does not give the ability to 'drag' with the mouse the system icons such as Time.
:wave: Hello dear
deviants,I'm here on
the behalf of The
to let you know that
the submissions for
the 3rd and last
Theme of our
annual Contest "The
Colours of Renewal"
are closed and now
it's time to
below the works
entering our 3rd
one of our polls at
, there are many
people who don't
know how to suggest
a Daily Deviation -
too many, really. In
this article you'll
learn all about
it'll be focused on
category, but the
general rules are
the same for all
rt:Gifts from dear
art! Thank you
you to following
Beauty can be found
feature is for the
beautiful people on
deviantART and their
last but not least:
Thank you, Ines, for
you for these
Welcome to MAY
you for being here
whether you are a
Member yet or not!We
welcome you and your
continue to grow
each month, with
artists of a variety
of art media!We are
so close to 4,000
`ChewedKandi has certainly gone out of her way to keep the vector community on the right path. Always making sure that her talents are infinitely scalable, Sharon has put her bezier curves to excellent use, and firmly anchored herself as an inspirational leader. We're absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for June 2013 to `ChewedKandi. Congratulations, Sharon! Read More